Thursday, May 31, 2012

I met Bawa n Dinesh



Yesterday I was working in Web Team office. I had a little cold that day,so I left one hour before closing.I asked to my friends to come but they refused.So, I walked alone to Ashram. It was a big surprise for me that when I entered in Ashram from Gate No. 1, I saw Bawa And Dinesh just came to The Ashram. I found very strong reason to be with them, that I will help them to take the luggage. I ran towards them. I met Bawa first, touched his feet. And Then, went to Dinesh Bhaiya (He had luggage in both of his hands) and said to him “Bhaiya! Keep the luggage aside, I want to hug you!”. He did the same, hugged me. I helped him to take luggage to his room. Bawa has very long and white hairs and Dinesh Bhaiya was looking like a giant, in photographs and Videos, he does not look this much big. I talked to them. I was feeling that how can I be so lucky? But this was Guru Grace, and Guru Grace can exceed anything. I saw Bawa n Dinesh’s office. An A/C room with a big desktop kept on a table and two chairs in front of that, so many books, and many more things. I told Bawa that I have a little cold(Jukaam), Please bless me. Then He blessed.

It was a blessing.

Jai Gurudev…

No comments:

Post a Comment