Friday, May 18, 2012

I am THE SEER


No one I hate, Nobody is dear.
All this is scenery, I am THE SEER

Nothing I own, Nothing I have,
Everything I own, So I have,
Everything belongs to THE NOTHING, what to fear,
All this is scenery, I am THE SEER

The way I am on is you, That infinite STOP is you,
The space I live in is you, The space within is you,
No need to open these eyes, I can feel you here,
All this is scenery, I am THE SEER

This moment I am happy, Perhaps! Before a gloom,
Respect every emotion, It will lead to THE WHOM,
Whether it is saddy or making me cheer,
I should respect the scenery, I am THE SEER

Do not judge the person as GOOD or BAD,
Whether the one is cheering you up or making you sad,
See everyone's Good and make the way clear,
B’coz all this is scenery, You are THE SEER


The Art of Living

3 comments: