Friday, February 13, 2015

Jab We Met - 2

10th FEB, 2015

I was thinking of meeting him today as I knew he is in Delhi today for inauguration of TOK Pitampura. After lunch, I decided to leave from office at 3 for Pitampura. It took me 2 hours to reach there by metro yet I was feeling very energetic and very happy.
I reached to ashram at 5. The building where Guruji stayed was locked from inside at that time. They told Guruji is taking rest on 3rd floor. You have to wait.
I was stunned. How will I survive next 1-2 hours? I prayed looking at 3rd floor, “Either you come down or call me up”. Just after 4-5 minutes, miracle happened as expected. They called us to get inside. As I entered into Hall (Ground floor), it was like a dream for me. Almost 20 people were there in the hall and Guruji is sitting in front.
OMG!
People were going to him, greeting, celebrating and talking to him. My heart started beating at the fastest.  I couldn’t believe that I can also go to him, talk and take pictures with him. Heart said “It is not possible!” but head said “You can!” Actually, I am not able to give that feeling a word to make you understand what I was feeling exactly. Finally I gathered some courage to go close to him. I showed him photo of Jyoti. I couldn’t speak that much audible but asked softly.

I couldn't find any caption for this epic pic.
He gave his full attention and then answered. He is so much in present moment that you feel like heaven in his very presence. He gives 100% in every small thing he does. Be it talking, eating, celebrating, singing, or be it anything, he gives his 100% attention to it. His very presence and a few seconds of attention on me gave me so much energy that I was not able to contain and handle it. Oh! I was on cloud number 999. Every cell of my body was smiling and celebrating. I have never been this much excited ever in my life. Here, I noticed that my actions, my words were in control even in that state. Spiritual practices brought this control to me, otherwise I always used to lose control whenever I got excited about things/events.
Words can’t describe which state I was on at that time. My smile was touching the ears. I was feeling like floating in the sky.
I went to the back, giving other people a way. Now the hall was full of people. Standing at the back, I was continuously looking at him. Suddenly he said to all of us, “Sing some bhajan and then we will meditate”. I was completely spaced out. I couldn’t remember any bhajan at that time. He again said, “Someone at the back, sing something.”
I was sure he meant this for me. I started “Narayan Hari Om” with lump in throat. Then we sang “Aaj mere piya ghar aaye hai”. OMG! This really happened. Sitting in front of him, singing this song, this was heights of awesomeness. I was full of gratitude. I didn’t want anything from life anymore. It was already too much to digest.
He said: “On both sides of ashram, there are schools to grow kids up. Ashram is built to make them kids again.” (Laughs)
Last night in my dreams, me and Guruji were together. We tried to take a picture of both of us but couldn’t. This was second time when we failed to take picture with each other, in dream. Last time, we failed because the front camera of my phone was turned on.

But every devotee has a day. Avinash Bhaiya (Avinash Tiku) took my photo with him this day.

2 comments:

  1. Jasraj I feel overwhelmed. I know how would it be.We are truly blessed...Jai Gurudev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete